domingo, junio 11, 2006

Hello tam!!

tam, prexioxa!

Am sososososo glad to see you again. Damn so far my opera experience consists of La Traviata, Carmen, Don Giovanni, Turandot etc. Rather limited indeed. I listen to a lot of classical music, but opera isn't my thing. Must add I like Pavarotti, Domingo and Carreras a lot. That said, i've listened to Figaro on recording.I've listened to Rigoletto excerpts. Know nothing of Ballo. La Traviata is fabulous, but it is very much prima donna dependent. I am picking Traviata because I'm more familiar with Verdi and because most people enjoy La Traviata because it's melodic and easy to like.Also,I think once you have chosen the opera, why not get a copy to listen to before you go? Cuz with any opera, the secret to enjoyment is to be prepared, know the plot. But that´s too much already, and honestly, I don't think that I would do it. I'm not that masochistic. ;-)

And, on the other hand, yes,company does metter <:-)))

So if you ain´t coming next week the next time we meet it will be no sooner than after, let me say, 3-4 months... Grrrrrr ... :(

Many kisses and a hug,
AnnA

4 comentarios:

Smurfie dijo...

Uooo A mi Tam Tam Go me gustava la cancion aquella del internéeeeee la de
tedoyunpeon@love.com. Pero de opera ni ideaaaa. Prefiero las discotecass. I beers (no matrevo a escribirlo en español) tampoco, prefiero los cubatassss

Anónimo dijo...

Hola Anna!

Felicitaciones por tu blog, saludos del amigo brasileño,

AI Mauro Amaral
www.comunic.com.br/xadrez

AnnA dijo...

Uoooo Smurfie q tal por Tordera, para cuando el próximo mercadillo?? xDDDDDDD
Ainnnnnssss me duele la cabeza al acordarme de aquella anécdota con el coche, jajaja aiss q recuerdossssss mare meva... ^^

MAU!! Muchas gracias por las felicitaciones, a ver cuando os visito de nuevo! Muakotes!

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, Ani!
we had problems with internet, this bloody-bloody dial-up, just hate it, but what can you do? so, Tina is in Tbilisi today, I'm writing another bloody report which i have to send today and just started writing it, but hope to be done on time:) so, how's your stay in Barcelona?
Hugs and kisses,

tam